Huntress build help please my brothers in arms
Hey all. I want to keep getting better at huntress but am having a hard time with the high level survivors I now am testing against. Mind offering advice, general and build please?
Currently running BBQ (so I can keep replacing used addons), Ruin, Undying, Discordance. Ruin Undying averages being up half the game and I would love a more clever build.
Any advice to help me improve would be greatly appreciated. I will keep taking my losses as many of us are in solidarity.
Thank you.
Comments
I think Huntress benefits more from Corrupt Intervention than Ruin. She's more of a snowball killer that struggles on the early game due to the hugh lullaby. I like using Nurse's Calling on her because she has a 20m TR and people don't really care about the lullaby.
There's not much tips I can give you about her power per se. It's a very mechanical skill that you need to adapt against survivors (are they the type that camps pallets or keep running?), so keep practising!
If you're looking for another alternative to Ruin/Undying, try out Corrupt Intervention (The Plague, level 30) and Pop Goes The Weasel (The Clown, level 40) together. They make for another very good- weaker but more consistent- build core.
Also the perk "Whispers" (Universal perk) is pretty good on her, especially if you face more stealthy survivors though it's good on her in a lot of situations. It's a good perk in general, I just can't use it because the constant noise takes away my focus
Run Lethal Pursuer to get that noice across map start of game hatchet, and fill the entire group of survivors with pure fear.
I am currently running BBQ, Bitter, Pop, and Scourge. I sometimes run Ruin, Undying, Iron M, or Monitor. If there are a lot of flashlights I run Lightborn. I may take Franklins if I just don't want to deal with items, but it requires her m1.