killer offerings should work on all killers

Offerings shouldn't be locked to a specific killer.

I see the game is designed that way, but I don't see the logic behind it. It's a waste of time and bloodpoints trying to get an offering that I already have, but it is locked to a specific killer.

Comments

  • Do you mean (teachable) perks? All killer offerings can be obtained by all killers from the get-go.

    Or do you mean a shared inventory?

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Do you mean (teachable) perks? All killer offerings can be obtained by all killers from the get-go.

    Or do you mean a shared inventory?

    I think they mean offerings in general (maps/bp/mories) etc.

    So instead of each killer having their own pool of offerings, the offering pool is shared across everyone.

  • @fcb said:

    Offerings shouldn't be locked to a specific killer.

    I see the game is designed that way, but I don't see the logic behind it. It's a waste of time and bloodpoints trying to get an offering that I already have, but it is locked to a specific killer.

    It’s just one of BHVR’s ways to increase the grind: each killer has their own blood web, perk tiers to unlock, and add-ons/offerings to accumulate. They want you invested.

  • Are you talking about with what DBD mobile does where every killer has the same amount of offerings that were purchased?

  • Agreed. Survivors too.

  • sorry for my English I mean a shared inventory of offerings. the offering pool is shared across everyone. maps/bp/mories/etc.

    I kind of new to the game (4 months or so), so I don't have that many teachable perks. I was trying to play with scratched mirror Myers, but I don't have that many map offerings. I prefer to spend my bloodpoints on killers to get the teachable perks instead of trying to get a specific map offering that I already have on a different killer.

  • Agreed, same with Survivors. They should all share the same inventory of Offerings.

  • I'd like that for survivors and killers both. A shared inventory of offerings

  •  I don't see the logic behind it. It's a waste of time and bloodpoints trying to get an offering that I already have, but it is locked to a specific killer.

    That's the logic. What you call "a waste of time" is extra playtime that multiplayer online game devs want. To show their investors.