Tile question
So I've been seeing alot of double L walls with two windows. They seem really strong and I can't seem to mind game them or brute force them. So any tips?
So I've been seeing alot of double L walls with two windows. They seem really strong and I can't seem to mind game them or brute force them. So any tips?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=871957655
What was this map ? It could a common map scheme...
This should help
Look for the section (Looping double L and L-T walls.)
MacMillan and auto haven seems to be the most common.
Ok thanks ill check it out i can do LT like 50% but running the double L seems to make me waste to much time
https://youtu.be/JtUa0F6FUss?t=222 ?
Nothing about multiple double L walls yet...
There's a bunch of YouTube videos that'll help as well.