Everyone is complaining about Camping, Tunneling, Sweat Squads increasing since MMR, etc....
Meanwhile, my games are almost exactly the same and I'm still having a blast as both Killer and Solo.
Guess I'm just really lucky.
Meanwhile, my games are almost exactly the same and I'm still having a blast as both Killer and Solo.
Guess I'm just really lucky.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me too actually, i've been getting way better matches as killer and survivor.
My killer queue times have gone up though, but they're not that bad, it's usually <7 mins. I'm thinking more people want to play killer now that they have individual MMR.
Even though sbmm has gotten a lot of complaints i think that's just the vocal minority. They decided to push it to live after multiple tests so clearly a lot of people must have liked it.
Please allow us to trade matches because I am very sick and tired of my current killer mmr and the fact it doesn't seem to be dropping anytime soon :)
My queues are long as killer, too :(
@GoodBoyKaru - Sure, so long as you take the queue times, too.
My queue times are literally over an hour on some killers it can't be worse
Think so?
THE CONTRACT IS SEALED
God I wish
I guess location lock also helps a little. In my case, for every 10 matches, I face 8 campers. The other two are wildcards, either I get a normal match or a sweaty one.