Is Power Struggle bugged?
I've been trying to do the Power Struggle challenge. I'm using Power Struggle, Unbreakable, Flip-Flop and Tenacity. And even when I'm at 90% recovered under a pallet and wiggle, the pallet doesnt stun the killer?
Anyone having the same problem?
Comments
I had a Jake drop the pallet on me with PS and I hooked him (Didn't work). I felt bad and let him do it again and he waited for me to be on the outside of pallet and it worked.
It's due to the new thing where you can't stun the killer if they're on the same side as you. An oversight the devs didn't see when making the change.
#########. how am I suppose to make it work then?
Maybe some problem with the change of dropping a pallet only on the far side?
(If this change really happened)
Equip Power Struggle and Decisive Strike, if you manage to DS the killer, then it still counts towards the challenge
I think you can get it by pallet saving another survivor while running power struggle.
The new and unasked for change to pallet stuns kicked power struggle to be even lower in tier lists
I can confirm this works. Good way to deal with that stupid challenge.
Can confirm. Just DSed a killer while having power struggle on and it counted. Cheers!
Just wondering if you'd at all know if getting a flashlight save or head on save would count?
I assume Head On would work, since you save the survivor AND you stun the killer, kinda like a pallet save. I don't think flashlight saving gives you the killer stun event.
Are you sure the challenge works when you save other survivors and not yourself? Its wording says otherwise in my language.
Behaviour have never really been good with their phrasing, especially when it comes to non-english languages. It just says to stun the killer while it's carrying a survivor, while using Power Struggle. Never that it has to be yourself. I can't test it out myself though, since I'm waiting for Engineers Guild challenge to get fixed, so I can save up challenges, so I haven't gotten to it yet. I just know that DS works, cause a friend did it that way and I assume Head On will work, since you save a survivor and stun the killer.