Anyone Unable to Play Survivor?

Me and my SWF group all of a sudden can't get into a lobby, we click "play as survivor" and our game gets stuck. We've tried restarting the Game and still can't play.

Comments

  • @Star99er said:

    Me and my SWF group all of a sudden can't get into a lobby, we click play as survivor and our game gets stuck. We've tried restarting the Game and still can't play.

    Get Bhvr'd Nerd,

    Edit: Jokes asides. im on dbd atm. no issues for me..

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yes, happening to me right now. Killer works but Survivor doesn't.

    Same I can select "Play as Killer" but not Survivor.

  • I’ve been Search for Match as killer for 10 minutes now, when usually it takes less than 5.

    Before this queue I was getting an error that ended queue search. Weird.

    On Xbox.

  • @Rey_512 said:

    I’ve been Search for Match as killer for 10 minutes now, when usually it takes less than 5.

    Before this queue I was getting an error that ended queue search. Weird.

    On Xbox.

    I've confirmed it's an Xbox issue, as me and my friends couldn't use party chat either. Lobbies and Party chat should be back up now.

  • That is actually a conspiracy by ai wraiths. They want to analyse everyones emotions while they sit in the empty lobby as killer dreading that toxic clicky swf encounter.

    They will mimick the data of the strongest to achieve world domination.