Should kicking a gen do baseline 100% regression speed?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
???????????????????????????
I always found it odd how base regression is 1/4th but Ruin regresses gens at the same speed they're repaired, I feel like it should be the other way around.
When a gen is kicked, it regresses at 25% speed
Because I think it should be a little faster than 100% regression speed, given that 100% regression speed is only 25% progression speed. However, I don't think it should Increase that much, because otherwise the game would be even worse for newer survivors.
50% progression speed would be adequate, although I would rather see instant regression added as well as passive regression.
Kicking a gen should always regress a gen by 5%, nerf all gen perks accordingly
It'd give killers more incentive to kick gens at least.
I think the gen regression is good, but i think 5% of the gen progress should be removed and also a survivor has to be on the gen for 5seconds after it stops regression. in that 5seconds the gen isn't progressing.
Base kit gen regression speed is pathetic and has been for forever. Outside of using a perk, it is very rarely worth it to kick gens. It is so ridiculously slow that 9/10 times you are costing yourself more time by doing it than you are potentially saving. It's that sad.