What was the longest dbd match you played?😱
I just finished a 40 minute match as the wraith on the swamp.
Juggled all the survivors using hit and run dropping chases injured another one they would heal with med kits. 2 gens pop regardless by the time I down a Jane. Go to contest gens she hits 2nd stage and another gen pops. Jane gets unhooked and another Jane goes for the bodyblock...haunted grounds gets cleansed ☺ take out the bodyblocker tunnel the first Jane out.
Hook bodyblocker Jane next to my 3 gen...proximity camp 3 gens and ruin is right next to Jane. Other two survivors heal try to go for the rescue hit and run all of them go back to 3 gen. They all proceed to tbag me from the boat and I ignore ringing my bell🤣.
Jan loops me around 3 gen hit her hit the yui trying to cleanse ruin and the jill working on the farthest gen(she clicky clicks wanting me to chase her to the boat😏)
Mindgame Jane around two pallets down her hook her. Yui and jane unhook run to shack while I cloak and return to down jill after she cleans ruin hook her and she dies first hook(I assume the other two were looking for a key).
After another 10 minutes I down the last two and close hatch. After the match salty comments commence...I tell them you want to tbag and clicky click then no mercy.
Nice long match where everybody got their bps and much more fun than 5 minute we are genbots matches😴
Comments
Why didnt you just DC?
So did you eventually find ruin? How did the game end?🙂
As long as you had fun🙂
It was against an SWF back when old doctor could build up madness passively. About 2 hours of stalling gens until one of them did a massive mistake and I could finally snowball a bit. They were pretty pissed off at the end of the match to say the least, and to be fair I was playing pretty sweaty.
Old doc was fun...miss switching styles with distressing and running an impossible skill check build🙁
Demo got tired of defending a three gen and committed to chasing me. I got downed but I held him long enough for my teammates to complete the last gen. They saved me off hook and we all got out.
I had to go to work anyway, so just put down my controller and left. Was curious to see what the other person would do
Nice...at least it worked out🙂
But all the time your system was on😱