Why is the word "Bond" censored in pre-game chat?
censoredperk.png
It's literally the name of a perk. Why is this censored?
It's literally the name of a perk. Why is this censored?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What if my name is Bond. James Bond.
the term 'facecamp' is too. Along with a plethora of innocent words/terms.
It's weird lol. Nothing should be censored except for extremes like wishing death upon and racism/homophobia etc. And if thy're censored, chat should automatically be logged so someone can deal with it.
Why is the Forum good at censorship but the games is busted?
Wesker and Sunderland are censored too, speaking of names lol I'm thinking it's autogenerated or something at this point.
I stand corrected. Well done lol
I noticed it when I couldn't say the S-word but could accurately quote "look who's shittin' in the tall grass" lmao