Why isn't the Cenobite's lunge bug in the known issues?
Not only was the bug not fixed in the Bugfix Patch, it isn't even adressed as a Known Issue in the patch notes. Why, considering it's his worst bug right now?
By the way, despite having seen so many killer bugs through the years, I think it's the first time I see a new killer be released with its basic attack bugged.
Comments
I think the "known issues" are just issues introduced by the patch rather than issues they haven't gotten around to fixing yet. If they listed all the known issues every patch, the list would be pretty long.
This person is correct. Known issues are bugs that the devs know are being introduced while they work on whatever theyre working on.
Ive heard of the bug but I'm not sure what it is exactly. Can someone explain
If the survivor curves while you lunge you can slide sideways
If the survivor turns sharply while you lunge then you just lose all momentum and stand still
If you bump into anything while you lunge you lose all momentum and either stop or travel at the same speed as the survivor.
No idea how you can ######### up the lunge on a single killer when it should be a shared mechanic but its behaviour so... if anyone can it is them.