Leaver streak

18 leaver in 20 games, how many u have\had?

Comments

  • I do not really keep track, but I do get a lot for whatever reason. Before first hook. Little rats deny me my Barbecue stacks. Disgusting.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I do not really keep track, but I do get a lot for whatever reason. Before first hook. Little rats deny me my Barbecue stacks. Disgusting.

    just wonder why the even go to the trial, if they leaving before even hooked once

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I do not really keep track, but I do get a lot for whatever reason. Before first hook. Little rats deny me my Barbecue stacks. Disgusting.

    LOL I survivor main but I play both sides (as everyone should, to be honest) and the other day I was doing a Bubba challenge. Killed all three other survs but then stupid Feng went and DC'd after she entered the death animation. I was really irritated at first (seriously, who plays for ten minutes only to deny themselves all their points at the last second?) but it turns out I got the challenge anyway. :P

    Rats are awesome though. I'd call salty survivors "little platypuses" or something myself.