I would really love it if there was a survivor perk this that exists.
When you jump into a locker you can willingly have the entitiy block the locker you are in for a certain duration (at max 20 to 25 seconds) nd you can deactivate it whenever you want.
It may seem bad at first but I think it has the potential to be a good anti tunnel perk or stealth it would allow you to be protected from the killer. It would also provide the killer with a choice either waste time standing in front to get me ( which I really don't care since Im buying time) or leave me alone.
Of course there would have to be a downside like the killer get a noise notifications if the survivors leaves the locker, or they see the aura of the locker the survivors are in to know they are still there. Or some other reasonable downside I can't think of at the moment.
What do you think?? Would this perk be good ,bad, balanced or overpowered?
Comments
Me putting this into my Head On build to guarantee I get a stun every time ๐
Id remove the ability to deactivate it whenever you want, and id give it some kind of activation requirement, like do half of a gen
That if if they stand in front of the locker for that long
how about after you get unhooked you have a certain amount of time to do it. would work well with innerstrength or headon. but i think 25 seconds is alot. so mabye 10 or 15 so a killer has to waste there time if they really want it.
Oh I know that after the initial head on they would because apparently I make them very very angry by existing on the map :)
I mean, old DS was the idea but since DS has been reworked (properly) I don't think it's necessary for a perk that literally blocks lockers
I feel like such a perk would only be good in bully builds/bully squad so no.
Get unhooked -> Run to locker with DS -> killer pulls you out of locker -> DS killer -> jump back into locker -> head on killer after DS -> jump back into locker -> block locker for 25 seconds. Minimum wasted at least 5 + 3 + 25 = ~ 35ish seconds I imagine. Add in chase time on top of that. Is it the most effective thing in the world, no. But that would be extremely annoying to deal with, especially on multiple survivors in a bully squad.
The above is also asssuming you're just on your own, if you weave in other survivors head ons it can only get even worse. Throw in some flashbangs for bonus fun too.