Boop the tooth
No more Boop the snoot. Boop the tooth on Victor and you get a pass.
No more Boop the snoot. Boop the tooth on Victor and you get a pass.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
does booping his 3rd eye count.
Yes
no.
Can't boop if I am slugged.
I can't reach him, he's too smol :(
Kick him up to your height :)
Very rarely , but I sometimes find lil Victors who will let you boop them. ๐
At first i thought it was the chatterer you were talking about and was wondering how you would get him to booping height
Instead of boop the snoot it's gonna be BOOT THE MONSTER.
Boop his third eye then ;)