I hate the fact that you can no longer hit a survivor when blinded
Why was there no mention of it in patch notes?
Why was there no mention of it in patch notes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was able to hit one on PS4 while blinded.
@SoulBagel You probably swung just before the blind occurred
"The fact"
Considering i hit 1 while blinded recently, i'll be needing some visual proof to be convinced.
That's entirely possible, I just remember being surprised and little bit gleeful hearing that crunch when it connected..
You can still do everything while blinded. Not only have I hit someone but I also broke a pallet while blinded. Both after not before.
No, there's no swing sound. And I'm talking about approximately 0.5 seconds after you get blinded. If the killer does swing the sound could be bugged. I did get a window grab after being blinded. I'm gonna have to smack a wall next time I get blinded to confirm what it is exactly.
You can't lunge while blinded. You shouldn't even bother wasting time swinging and just follow the sound of their footsteps. If you can't hear them, they're probably trying to crouch by you.
Flashlights are near-useless at pallets if you have a decent audio configuration.