Power Play challenge - strikingly easy!

I hear some are finding the Power Play Rift challenge, stunning a killer whilst being carried using Power Struggle, a bit of a headache.

Fear not! It's extremely easy. Simply equip four perks including Power Struggle AND Decisive Strike.

Hit Decisive Strike as normal: challenge done.

Comments

  • That actually works? Wow. Thanks for the tip-a-rino.

  • Lol I've been seeing this challenge is bugged, but I guess with DS can easily scam the challenge and get credit.

  • Hilarious if true. Thanks for the heads up!

  • I was looking to see if anyone else noticed this. If the challenge says, "while using x perk" it doesn't HAVE to be with that perk as long as you can fulfill the requirements another way. Thanks for making sure people are aware of this!

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I hear some are finding the Power Play Rift challenge, stunning a killer whilst being carried using Power Struggle, a bit of a headache.

    Fear not! It's extremely easy. Simply equip four perks including Power Struggle AND Decisive Strike.

    Hit Decisive Strike as normal: challenge done.

    I did it actually without even stunning the killer just by equiping it how i did? I dunno its bugged as hell.