Event more BP for Killer.

Hello,

I've got all the ampoules full by now.

many know that the surviover can not farm anymore.

BUT! the killer Can Farm hooks and become the 5.500 BP per hook. 
That is not so good. That's why many people will still play killer?

The changes with the ampoules helps only slightly.

Comments

  • Make only survivors with offerings be able to interact with the flowers and allow them to to collect when full. 
    No more leeches, full BP and more hooks and flowers. Win-win for everyone.
  • Make only survivors with offerings be able to interact with the flowers and allow them to to collect when full. 
    No more leeches, full BP and more hooks and flowers. Win-win for everyone.
    I have 52 petals on Quentin, I'm cool with this.
  • Peasant said:
    Make only survivors with offerings be able to interact with the flowers and allow them to to collect when full. 
    No more leeches, full BP and more hooks and flowers. Win-win for everyone.
    I have 52 petals on Quentin, I'm cool with this.
    Still got 27 and i lost quite a few when i prestiged Kate, i dont think its a huge deal.
  • I cant farm anymore because i have 60/60. And all the Surviover who are Full cant farm. 
    That means no more BP for Survivor but for killer.

    Almost nobody collects here anymore.
    if no surviover collects anymore there is no BP.

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Peasant said:


    ChesterTheMolester said:

    Make only survivors with offerings be able to interact with the flowers and allow them to to collect when full. 
    No more leeches, full BP and more hooks and flowers. Win-win for everyone.

    I have 52 petals on Quentin, I'm cool with this.

    Still got 27 and i lost quite a few when i prestiged Kate, i dont think its a huge deal.

    Yeah I have done 3 1million bp dumps into a level 1 character and got 55-60 every time. Loads to go around.