I am finding myself......
Everytime I play Pinhead saying when I teleport to the box, saying out loud, "you opened the box, I came" god please bring back the voice! dbd needs more voice, it needs to progress forth not back, if people wish to make jokes on it fair enough. But we have Myers in a hospital gown (Which looks like a dress) and a bare chest David, Janes bewbs bouncing at the end and very much questionable groans and moans while healing why can't we have the voice back? yes it's been said about they are unsure if it's going to be kept, or not kept, and disabled for now, it's not a promise I know but please keep it.
Comments
Licensing issues is probably why it got removed.
I think they should just make an original killer with a cool voice. Trickster talks in Korean, so it'd be cool to see another original killer speak english
I think it is more from, people saying and giggling to the "I came" line -.-
Yeah, an innuendo in Hellraiser would make no sense. The series never has anything vaguely like that. They just need to protect their IP or people might start thinking Pinhead's tight leather battle gear is related to bondage.
Actually, the cenobites were based on S M, along with punk fashion and catholicisim a lot of their clothing/appearance were based from ideas of Clive in bondage like clothing :)