Why Isn't The Bloodweb A Points Shop?
There are 5 addons I want and 15 I buy so I can get to the 5 I want. It's literally taxing. I don't see why they're so hesitant to touch the bloodweb, everyone and their mom will tell you it's outdated.
There are 5 addons I want and 15 I buy so I can get to the 5 I want. It's literally taxing. I don't see why they're so hesitant to touch the bloodweb, everyone and their mom will tell you it's outdated.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You want the actual answer that we all know that the devs wont say?
It's to keep people in the grind. The game doesn't have lootboxes or any of the other scummy business practices. So you need some other way to keep people playing. And making it so it costs 60k bloodpoints to go through a single bloodweb is how you do it.
Cus then that'll cut short the grind and you can't have that now. No no no a points shop just makes top much sense, stop that!
Not getting needed perks in bw for 50-60 levels thats what ti like about it. I dont mind if i get random items, but that perks... : C
Wish they would add an auto-buy button though. I wouldn't mind just clicking an auto-complete button for blood web pages. I don't care what I am going to get, just need to use up this 1m bp as fast as possible so I can get back to playing.