What happened to the offering screen????

Platform: PC

Issue:

20210914184829_1.jpg

How often: Every match.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Idk, the offering screen seems to change every patch, i don't think this is a bug.

  • I don't know why but I prefer it this way. They should have made it a pinboard in the killer shack, pinning the offerings to it.

  • @Purgatorian said:

    I don't know why but I prefer it this way. They should have made it a pinboard in the killer shack, pinning the offerings to it.

    Somehow I like that, although I would like an actual fire where they are dropped by the Entity*s claws and burn to ash one after the other

  • I assumed that was an intentional change. Not really a fan of it myself, but if they did it on purpose then it is what it is I guess.

  • I prefer it this way because it finally doesn't make the fans on my PS4 sound like jet engines. The fog was super unnecessary.

    It'd be nice if they gave the option to have fog or not have fog on non-essential screens, but BHVR is really bad at giving players options.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I prefer it this way because it finally doesn't make the fans on my PS4 sound like jet engines. The fog was super unnecessary.

    It'd be nice if they gave the option to have fog or not have fog on non-essential screens, but BHVR is really bad at giving players options.

    I never knew it made problems for consoles. Until recently I had an older PC which was struggling with this game as well, but my fans were very quiet so I never noticed.

    I personally don't like it, because it looks so cheap. Like a simple gradient someone did on paint. Having options to toggle effects like these would be nice,like you said. Let's just hope they do it.... before 3 years pass.