Pinhead's power somehow affecting the door line?

I had a game recently against a pinhead and wasnt able to leave the trial through the exit gates, because the safeline was somehow blocked by the entity. I assumed blood warden but a teammate was able to leave at the same exit at the same time.

Only after I got hooked and unhooked I was able to leave regularly.

I wasnt affected by the chainsaw when I tried to leave for the first time.


Is it a bug or a feature?

Comments

  • If you were chained, or broke free of your chains less than about 1 and a half seconds ago, the exit gates remain blocked. It is enough time for Pinhead to hit and pick you up

  • Im not sure about beeing chained. But I am 100% sure I broke some chains for the teammate before. Also it seemed to last longer than 1.5 seconds.

  • When knocked down by Pinhead while l you are chained, you won’t be able to leave for five seconds. This gives Pinhead time to pick you up. It’s the same thing with the Twins

  • I wasnt knocked down. I was normally running to the exit.

  • The wiki says the exit gate is blocked for 5s after freeing yourself from the chains.