Us Pinhead players are absolutely loaded

Dead by Daylight (7).png

What am I supposed to do with all of these bloodpoints? That's basically a complimentary map offering every match!

Comments

  • Me omw to main Pinhead after discovering this ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

  • I wish they kept the objective bonuses on Nemesis as well with his release. 800 objective points on initial viral infection hits.

    Ive noticed Pinhead gets the lament configuration bonus multiple times in a match. Including closing the hatch.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I wish they kept the objective bonuses on Nemesis as well with his release. 800 objective points on initial viral infection hits.

    Ive noticed Pinhead gets the lament configuration bonus multiple times in a match. Including closing the hatch.

    Easy to get with offering, makes box visible to killer

  • Shhh, don't make this public knowledge the devs are gonna patch it out cause they hate fun.

  • Managed to go even higher, 39,200 this time. I'm not even sure what the limit is tbh.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    Shhh, don't make this public knowledge the devs are gonna patch it out cause they hate fun.

    He's most certainly going to be nerfed some kind of way. I'm just waiting for it at this point