Is Pinhead Lunge still bugged?
Notice this wasn't in the patch notes for today, it also was not listed as a "known issue".
Pinhead still cannot lunge while falling, nor can he lunge while turning.
Notice this wasn't in the patch notes for today, it also was not listed as a "known issue".
Pinhead still cannot lunge while falling, nor can he lunge while turning.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I tested this this morning with kyf, (have 2 ps4s, one for me and one for my kid) I actually found that standing still Pinhead's basic attack won't hit unless you are right on top of the survivor, like seriously, RIGHT on top. I mostly play killer and it's super noticeable, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it
It is ABSOLUTELY still bugged. It's baffling that they haven't fixed it yet!
There aware of the bug though they did confirm on Twitter
Wasn't on the "known bugs" section of today's patch though...
I posted in bug reports, it's so bad rn to play him as you can't lunge around a loop without your momentum being cut completely as you flick your mouse. Doesn't happen with any other killers.
There are always oversights that never show up. The devs are aware of his bugged lunge. Also some patch notes don’t always go over some changes
You got the official answer in this thread (no fix in this Patch, they are aware of the report though):
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/280049/pinhead-lunge-fixed-or-not-5-2-1#latest