Patch 5.2.1

This patch had some great fixes about the cenobite.

I also saw some bugs with the item drop sound BUT they didn't fix the item drop sound when a match starts.

They fixed some item drop sounds that I've never saw and they didn't fix the most obvious

Also they didn't fix the bug where you can't see the map name at the start of the match and the match result when you are in the final screen


But this was a patch for bug fixes about the new killer so I will not complain that much but these bugs are very obvious

++++we can't kick some gens from some sides on some maps like sanctum of wrath and one another that I don't remember know 😅😅

Comments

  • They fixed the Legion Fov/speed bug

    I am happy

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    They fixed the Legion Fov/speed bug

    I am happy

    Legion mains raise up

  • They also didn’t fix pinhead’s momentum I think

  • @Hoodied said:

    They also didn’t fix pinhead’s momentum I think

    Confirmed that they did NOT

  • RPD is back... but for how much longer 🤔

  • @_kostas_pap_207 said:

    This patch had some great fixes about the cenobite.

    I also saw some bugs with the item drop sound BUT they didn't fix the item drop sound when a match starts.

    They fixed some item drop sounds that I've never saw and they didn't fix the most obvious

    Also they didn't fix the bug where you can't see the map name at the start of the match and the match result when you are in the final screen

    But this was a patch for bug fixes about the new killer so I will not complain that much but these bugs are very obvious

    ++++we can't kick some gens from some sides on some maps like sanctum of wrath and one another that I don't remember know 😅😅

    the other one is the gen on the small boat on backwater.

  • @_kostas_pap_207 said:

    This patch had some great fixes about the cenobite.

    I also saw some bugs with the item drop sound BUT they didn't fix the item drop sound when a match starts.

    They fixed some item drop sounds that I've never saw and they didn't fix the most obvious

    Also they didn't fix the bug where you can't see the map name at the start of the match and the match result when you are in the final screen

    But this was a patch for bug fixes about the new killer so I will not complain that much but these bugs are very obvious

    ++++we can't kick some gens from some sides on some maps like sanctum of wrath and one another that I don't remember know 😅😅

    What great fixes? Bug fixes are great but not a whole lot about the Cenobite changed and worst of all his lunge momentum is still messed up

  • Man, I ran into the bug of unable to pickup a survivor near the short side of the gen yesterday. I finally gave up and went about my business and just left them slugged. They eventually powered the gates, and the person I couldn't pickup had Adrenaline. Two people ended up escaping, and when I looked at the post game screen, the person I couldn't pick up was already a rank 1 survivor, just after reset. The rest of us were still Ash. I assumed they were hacking, and ended up reporting them. Now I'm not so sure they did anything wrong.

  • @Mattie_MayhemOG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/280054/patch-5-2-1

    What great fixes? Bug fixes are great but not a whole lot about the Cenobite changed and worst of all his lunge momentum is still messed up

    Look the lunge seems to need a loot of work because basically the weapon is the killer's main thing to use and it's extremely game changing so if they fix it they need to fix some other things also

    I can't explain it very well

  • Also from what I read now the chains will not hit you when you are solving the box????

    Because before the chains will hit you 3 or 4 times and then you could solve it

  • So yeah this patch was only great for fixes about pinhead aside from the lunge


    BUT I WILL CONTINUE SAYING THAT THEY WILL NEVER FIX THE BUG WITH THE MAP NAME, THE ITEM DROP SOUND AND THE MATCH RESULT


    NEEEVVVEEERRR