Pinheads voice lines will we get them back?
It added so much character to him I honestly miss it
It added so much character to him I honestly miss it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably not. They were completely removed from the game.
Very unlikely since it seems like it’s licensing issues
Probably got removed because a lot of people who never got laid made fun of „I came“.
so funny haha.
Careful guys, we got a man in here
Or maybe most of us have a terrible sense of humor?
its reminds me of old polish saying, the cow you which moo alot don't give much of milk
really? do you have a link for this?
The way they worded it the patch notes made it seem like it was licensing disputes. They said “due to complications”
"we cannot say why we removed them or if we will add them back" - thats what we got to go on, you infer for yourself what that mean....
Probably not. It pains me to say this though, but there are more things in this game we need to worry about.
Now I am wondering.
I heared that there were "issues" with his voice files, however I am not aware what kind of issues.
Could you explain to me what happened or post a link to the source of this information? I miss the voice lines because I realy liked the movie and that scene in particular. Thank you very much in advance.
ah ok thy, maybe i missunderstand this
Very likely, i'm pretty sure it isn't a license issue but that they had issues with the Legendary skin Chatterer, i'm 100% sure he would Glitch out like Legion used to and use the wrong character's lines.