Pinhead's add on, engineers fang
I just found out, that hitting a healthy survivor with the possessed chains will injure them, like it says. However, hitting an injured survivor will chain them like normal. This add on is quite useful now.
I just found out, that hitting a healthy survivor with the possessed chains will injure them, like it says. However, hitting an injured survivor will chain them like normal. This add on is quite useful now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m sure just like every killer since Oni he will suddenly not be the worst killer in the game once people actually figure out how to play him.
Should be basekit
Lol
another stupid add on I cannot understand these add ons this is more powerful than it should be killer is being weak at base is another issue and it going like that.. I just really want if killers at base had some powers without add ons but it could be changeable like freddy's and remove stupid strong add ons like this one or spirits purple add ons
I can't speak for every player on console but I can aim just fine with Huntress/Slinger and have no issues with Nurse, Blight, Oni, etc. Just Trickster which sucks.
Yeah I agree, I never issues with those killers (except blight after his rush sensitivity was increased) despite being on switch, the only one I have issue with is trickster, and many people seem to agree
Whats lol about it, deathslinger chain gets you injured too
This is like 3x times more powerfull than slinger alone.
How dare you say Mike is weak. he's S+ for sure and just under nurse.
I'm jk I do love him though he needs a buff.