Pig Seriously Devs do this.

Traps automatically activate, how is it the traps can be useless until a gen pops oh wait there a SWF group or a premade group in general with moderate level of skill? Okay lets give you my last match Hex: clan okay trap is on someone finally the generators on! Oh look they have a Key. Seriously they literally never bothered with the traps until I want to say 3 OR 4 GENS WERE DONE BACK TO BACK? I love the trap pressure please insert a key.


You should play your own character design.

Then try to utilize the traps in the best way possible because clearly other killers have perks I have toy traps do you even watch horror or saw? Because there also was no 100%, guarantee of success to remove the traps. All I am asking is to have my traps equate to the level of a bear trap from the trapper. Please? Seriously take a look at this or I will kill people though sheer effort and pressure out my toy trap butt cheeks give the pig love.

Comments