Received More than 32k BP from a Game
Hey! I found what I believe to be a bug! Happy killing!
Hey! I found what I believe to be a bug! Happy killing!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean it's a nice bug in my opinion. I think I've seen Pinhead get bloodpoints in the objective category a few times, so I guess that's it.
I believe that happened with another killer as well, I think it was Nemesis.
Im more impressed you had a Cenobite. I haven't seen one in days.
I think it has something to do with the lament configuration
I’m regularly getting more than 32k with pinhead. Not sure what exactly the cause is but I know he gets several extra bonuses like lament guardian if no one leaves with the box.
All killers (and survivors) are capable of getting more than 32k blood points. The reason you don't see it is because there are very few methods to do so.
Lament guardian 2.5k bp bonus in the events category if no one leaves the trial with the lament configuration
alternatively if a survivor leaves with the lament configuration they get 2.5k bp in the bonus category
He is the Cenobite. You can tell because it shows the killer on the right side instead of all the survivors.
Or you could match the ranks. Or look at the points relative to the title. Many different clues!
The points not necessarily, he could've just noticed the killer got more than 32k and posted about it.
You can also tell from the killer name and level on the far right.