Random but pleasant surprise?
I just logged in today and i got a message saying:"Your account has been gifted 500.000 bloodpoints.".Is this a glitch or something?Or is it just a random present? xd
Tagged:
Mod
I just logged in today and i got a message saying:"Your account has been gifted 500.000 bloodpoints.".Is this a glitch or something?Or is it just a random present? xd
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And yes i did get 500.000 bloodpoints and spend them all
There was an issue with Grade Reset that affected a large number of our player base, as a result these people did not get their Grade Rewards. As compensation we gave out 500k to all our players.
But does that mean that the people who DID get their grade rewards get the half million BP plus their rewards, while the people who didn't get the rewards only get the half million? Joe Blow gets his 150,000 grade points so he walks away with 650,000 total, but those who weren't given their grade points only get 500,000?
But those that didn't get anything would also still have had nothing, there's no way to track who didn't get them when there's so many players. Wouldn't want to deal with that many support tickets, or send in tickets for that.
Yup. I got the full reset points yesterday and the free 500k today, so I just walked away with a million bloodpoints.
Feels good.
I used to love you pap pap.
Don't hate pap pap just 'cause he's rolling in cash.
Try his pipe and you can get to his level too.
no, this is why we gave out the compensation, so that nobody lost anything.