hellraiser update
what are everyones thoughts on the cenobite being put into the game i like it but at the same time i dont because he looks a bit catooney and he doesnt talk...
what are everyones thoughts on the cenobite being put into the game i like it but at the same time i dont because he looks a bit catooney and he doesnt talk...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At first i thought he was weak. Then i learned how to use his chains and unlocked perks to keep the chain hunt active. Now i like him.
I think he's the best looking killer we have. Deserved to be added. Glad he's here.
Just curious: which perks do you mean ("to keep the chain hunt active")? Do you mean like Plunderer's/Franklin's, or others?
Edit: lol, I meant Hoarder, of course, not Plunderer's...
I just wish he talked, because he feels pretty lifeless now.
That said, I think Cenobite is a fine addition. I dare say he is just the killer we needed.
Who would've thought practicing the killer and taking the time to play them would give you better results instead of just calling them trash
Franklins+hoarder.
Who would have thought playing as killer would also teach you how to play against them. Instead of going to the forums and saying "spirit is op and unfun. Plz nerf!"
Anti-Bully killer that punishes wasting time on offensive playstyles versus actually working on objectives.
Keeping control of the Lament Configuration can turn even the most poorly started matches
I think he's wonderful, a few changes would make him perfect.
I think he's a great addition to the game, he is a lot of fun. It's unfortunate we couldn't get the voice lines, but i stopped liking them when people kept making jokes about it honestly.
What does that have to do with what I said lmao. I've been the first one here to defend him the first days he was out and say he was good, while others complained and called him bottom tier. If I recall, you were one of the players saying he was awful, but oh now he is actually not bad with practice? Like I said? Crazy
I said he "looks" weak. I did not say he "is" weak. If you've followed my posts you will also have seen me admit that I have been wrong in the past. I said I thought spirit and blight would be weak and I was wrong.
Pinhead is anything but weak. He tortures people with a mix of pleasure and pain more extreme than anything they ever imagined possible.
His iconic line is great. I'm still angry that they removed it.