Is pipping bugged?

I thought the requirements for pipping are still the same. I am ash 4 cause rank reset and I just played my first game, did 1 and a half gen, got 2 safe unhooks, got chased for a while and died on first hook eventually cause solo queue and I didnt pip???

Comments

  • it's the same as before. Be helpful if you screen shot the emblems in these situations.

  • Ok, my 2nd match. I did 4 safe unhooks, 2 gens, got chased for a while (+3 pallet stuns).

    I have most points and I BARELY pipped in ash rank???

    Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2021.09.13 - 17.58.37.91.png Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2021.09.13 - 17.58.46.24.png


  • It wouldn't surprise me any. Two gens yourself or with others? You don't get full gen points if you work with others.

  • And my next game. 1 guy DC'd shortly after the match started and he got downed. I did 3 gens, 4 safe unhooks and got chased for a long time. We managed to do all gens and I escped through the exit gate (poor Dwight died, wished I could have safed him but he was on death hook).

    Anyways, here the emblems. This is some red rank pipping, but not ash rank!

    Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2021.09.13 - 18.14.12.88.png Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2021.09.13 - 18.14.20.55.png


  • @Mr_K said:

    It wouldn't surprise me any. Two gens yourself or with others? You don't get full gen points if you work with others.

    I did them alone. One guy joined me on one gen when it was at like 90%.