Opening the box changes

I also think the chains shouldn’t interrupt opening the box. It should be forced to open once started.NO Cancel. Just like the Cenobite must commit to teleportation. If box skill checks are failed the process starts over. Players will become obsess with the box and CAN’T stop till solved or the cenobite is summoned. It’s irritating being interrupted. The box should what you to solve it. That’s why chains should stop for the player opening it.

Comments

  • As Trickster, this PinHead is just another shoddy work hastily implemented.

    Look how bad is his M1 animation (no warning sound before animation) & how ridiculous is his lunge (visual animation is too short)...

    So it isn't surprising these chains are poorly designed too...

  • @n000b51 said:

    As Trickster, this PinHead is just another shoddy work hastily implemented.

    Look how bad is his M1 animation (no warning sound before animation) & how ridiculous is his lunge (visual animation is too short)...

    So it isn't surprising these chains are poorly designed too...

    I do see some of the things you’ve mentioned. I do like playing as him. I like the chain hunt and box calling. The possession chain is Awesome for me. Honestly regardless of what people like and don’t Ghostface and Pinhead are my favorite. They also have my favorite Mori’s. Followed by the Doctor because he’s sooooo fun making everyone scream and cutting of vault/pallets.