Dbd CD nightmare edition
I have dbd nightmare edition on CD. And i want know if my CD damaged, will I have still stranger things dlc?
I have dbd nightmare edition on CD. And i want know if my CD damaged, will I have still stranger things dlc?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. Access to the dlc is on the disc. You would also lose access to Curtain Call and Shattered Bloodlines.
I have the nightmare edition, but about 6 months ago I decided I wanted a digital copy of the game in case I decide to get a PS5 without a disc drive. When I reinstalled the digital edition the ST dlc was grayed out along with the CC and SB chapters.
So when i buy a new Digital nightmare edition i must start play this game from beginning?
I don't think so. All progress is saved, it's just the access to the DLCs itself, and if these were to be re-aquired at any time then any progress made on these characters is re-unlocked. Teachable perks also remain unlocked permanently.
DLC isn't attached to cloudsaves?
Not ownership of the DLC. Progress on DLC characters is though
the nightmare edition doesn't include the nightmare?:(
That's kind of insane. RIP anyone who doesn't play on steam.
There actually is no digital version of the Nightmare edition. You're forced to either pick up a new disk or purchase the DLC.
Yes, this is accurate. Sorry that I forgot to say this in my original response. When I switched from disc to digital all of my progress was saved, including on the dlc that was on the disc. I just had to buy the dlc to access the characters again.