Survivor map offering overwriting killer map offering
Hi, This is my first post in forum. I created this account because i was frustated and decided to share my issue with this game. I love michael myers jumpscare scratched mirror build. Today i decided to use that build and use indoor map offering like lerys. Unfortunately just at the last second before the match starts all 4 survivor change their survivor to nea with neon and bright skin with flashlight and they use map offering like haddonfield and the offering that increase hook distance and luck offering. There was nothing i can do because myers with SM is so slow and they t bag me and blind me non stop. Not only that they didn't even do gens and prolong the match just to bully because they know i can't catch up to them epecially at the house of madness (it was the house with gens underground and two stairs) and to add salt to wound. After the match end they say "lol r.i.p map offering". This not the only time this happens. Everytime i want to use scratch mirror myers theres always a survivor that bring map offering making this build useless. It doesn't make sense how the entity prioritize survivor map offering than killer. As if survivor doesn't have enough power already. Especially the devs idea to implement boon totems. I'am going to take a break from this game until the devs stop favoring the survivors.
Comments
Survivor offerings are not 'prioritized', it's just chance. It sucks, but you just got unlucky.
Unless they brought more than one map offering.
Yeah, just bad luck here.
Survivor offerings do not get priority. When a green map offering is played, it is a near 100% chance to go to that realm. If another is played, it becomes 50/50, 3 offerings make it 33/33/33, if 4 are in play it's 25/25/25/25, and with 5 offerings in play it is a 20/20/20/20/20 chance for each.
You just got unlucky. That's all
Then i must be the unluckiest player in dead by daylight. Because everytime my map offering clash with survivor map offering. My map offering always the one that got rejected
I mean, I once used a sacrificial ward to cancel a Midwich offering and was randomly sent to Midwich Elementary School, and in this exact trial I got a gamebreaking Nurse bug which prevented survivors from being sacrificed, or indeed progressing from any hook state or even being unhooked. One of us was forced to dc to escape limbo.
Also yesterday was the case of my friend bringing a map offering for me, and one of the two randoms brought Haddonfield. Three games in a row. Three games on Haddonhell, and just because we won doesn't mean it was fun.
It's honestly just you being unlucky.
I feel your pain, the first time I tried SM Myers I got sent to haddonfield. It was also my only lerys offering 😭
Confirmation bias at its finest. There is no such thing as one side's offering having priority. End of story.