Charms
I've Noticed That Some Charms are missing and I purchased and completed the DBD Pass like my Rare Boomer Charm is missing among other charms
Tagged:
Mod
I've Noticed That Some Charms are missing and I purchased and completed the DBD Pass like my Rare Boomer Charm is missing among other charms
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i never checked this. so many charms that now I'm worried I'm missing some.
Charms are dumb anyway, so I haven't really noticed. Still if you payed for them, you should really file some kinda complaint.
i dont think most people are worried about the recolor ones, just the really unique ones that actually are worth wearing.
I got such many that i wouldnt notice it but I should count em 🤔
We're not able to help with this on the forum as we do not have access to your account to check, if you contact Support they can check that you were supposed to have that charm and grant it if the requirements were met.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new