Early reset?

I just got my reset today but it's the 12th for me, did anyone else get this early reset? Or is the 12th the new norm for resets? Luckily I got my BP unlike some other people here.

Comments

  • Yeah where I am usually get the reset 4pm on the 13th so I've just woke up and checked and got my bps with the reset happening and it's only 3:18am so it's definitely way earlier than usual for me.

  • I think they've just done a mass reset because it's the 13th in half of the world, rather than by region.

  • @BabuDweet said:

    Yeah where I am usually get the reset 4pm on the 13th so I've just woke up and checked and got my bps with the reset happening and it's only 3:18am so it's definitely way earlier than usual for me.

    I guess BHVR is doing early resets now?

  • They likely changed the rank reset system schedule after adding in the BP Bonus, probably just another DBD engine quirk that only works if its done this specific way.

  • @Barbarossa2020 said:

    I think they've just done a mass reset because it's the 13th in half of the world, rather than by region.

    Seems odd to me since in Quebec it is still the 12th, you would think they would time it by EST where they're located.

  • @JHondo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2492789#Comment_2492789

    Seems odd to me since in Quebec it is still the 12th, you would think they would time it by EST where they're located.

    I thought that myself, woke up today thinking its only the 12th in the u.s and bam points and resets, where i am it's already 1300 on the 13th.