Hack or Glitch?
Had this Nemesis with Crossplay off.
He randomly started speeding throughout the map, so I was wondering if this was a known bug (that I've just never heard of) or if he was hacking on Console.
https://youtu.be/bZsf7iWCOpwHad this Nemesis with Crossplay off.
He randomly started speeding throughout the map, so I was wondering if this was a known bug (that I've just never heard of) or if he was hacking on Console.
https://youtu.be/bZsf7iWCOpw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Speed demon Nemisussy. Theres no way that's not cheating
I think I saw some lag from the Nemesis, but not entirely sure. Apparently, I've heard that PC hackers can trick the game into thinking they are on different platforms, but unless you remember his Perks or any other irregularities in the match, I can't say for certain.
Monitor, Lethal Purserer and Pop Goes the Weasel.
No add-ons
If it was just those three Perks then that does look suspicious. Was giving the benefit of doubt that he had PWYF.
He sent me the video of it from his perspective after I called him out.
I don't know how to download it from my messages on Xbox though.
Also, my mistake, he had BBQ.