Did not get reset points.
Did anyone else not get points from the reset? I was rank 1 survivor and killer and my ranks are both lvl 20 but I did not get any bloodpoints. My girlfriend got hers but I did not.
Did anyone else not get points from the reset? I was rank 1 survivor and killer and my ranks are both lvl 20 but I did not get any bloodpoints. My girlfriend got hers but I did not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes It seems if you were playing you crashed at the reset time and it didn't reward you with that being said, the team will likely get too it when they can and most likely an hour before resets servers will probably go down if i had to guess to prevent this issue again unless they can iron it out another way.
Thank you!
Yea I didn't get them either I was kinda upset at first but I'm sure it will be fixed in a few days
Yep we're out 500k