Over 32k BP Score?
I just played a game where the killer (Pinhead) ended up with 36k in BP as their score. I know it's possible to earn more than 32k with offerings and perks like BBQ, but those totals don't show as part of the score on the score screen. Is there a bug going on with his scoring, or is there something else that I might be missing? I'm just curious as to how it happened.
Comments
I've been noticing it a lot for Cenobite matches - this is an assumption, but "reworked Cenobite scoring events" might have something to do with this.
The Cenobite actually has an additional score event for survivors as well as himself, if a survivor escapes with the Lament Configuration (survivor score event) or if the Lament Configuration is left in the trial (Cenobite score event).
If you escape with the Lament Configuration you gain bonus BP
And Pinhead gains bonus BP if no one takes it out
While this is true, it is not the only thing that is not working perfectly. I had scores of 38k BPs, and the Lament-BP Event is only 2500 BPs.
Didn’t something like this happen for Nemmy when he released? It was something along the lines of mistakenly granting points toward a survivor category, Objectives I think, when you use your power.
Oh then its just BHVR tings~ ⭐