SBMM Doesn't Provide Better Players
I don't go against better players with SBMM. I thought the whole point of SBMM was "Skill" based.
Instead, as survivor I just get ruin/undying all day and as killer I get dead hard/exhaustion perks and second chance perks with SWFs all day. Wheres the skill at?
Can the devs tweek SBMM to be skill based and not perk based, please?
Comments
It doesn't provide better players, but hardcore players, that's all.
I keep repeating myself, but MMR/SBMM emphasizes competitive gameplay, not fun and cool gameplay.
As a surv, people will be more inclined to let you die on hook so they can escape safely, no risk, so their Elo can increase. And the more you climb, the less you'll see different killers, the more you'll see top tier builds with the best add-ons on the killer to stay competitive.
As a killer, you will meet more and more hardcore builds and SWF, with offerings, and some low tiers killers just won't be able to play normally, as they will meet top tier surv.
Ranked Matchmaking ?
You have to bring Unranked Matchmaking. Even if "sweatlords will be still able to come and bully", they are a minority, and people who would actively click on the "Quick Game" button would have a casual game they want so badly, with some non meta perks in both sides, and hell-less sweaty and stressful.