Turning off player names ++
I must say, I'm a big fan of that option.
I must say, I'm a big fan of that option.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have it off just so it makes the game less personal. When people have names like "Tunnel = Bad" it changes how i play.
Typically if someone wants to be moried in their username, I'll happily oblidge them.
I just usually won't tell them I'm bringing Devour instead of an actual mori offering.
Wait what, where can we do that?
Graphics options
The names of people on my side are boxes regardless if I turn it off or not.
I find it funny when players turn around and accuse me of things that reference a persons name, like "their ttv so you tunneled". As someone who doesn't watch the game lobby, and has names turned off during the game.
Like alright dude, we get that you're into yourself.
that sounds like a technical issue
Killer that I looped too long one time sees me in a lobby. Time to make me miserable and bm.
Pc survivors dodging me cuz I'm console. That's actually good tho.
Devious.
Nah they just have chinese names.