Mods why are you closing active threads
I had a very productive thread just shut down with no explanation. I'd link it but idk if thats against the rules
Tagged:
Mod
I had a very productive thread just shut down with no explanation. I'd link it but idk if thats against the rules
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure I know which one you mean... It wasn't closed, it was moved.
I could have sworn it said closed. i dont actually remember I could be wrong lol. You mean you moved it to a different catagory? Thanks for the response I appreciate it
Yepp! I edited a screenshot into my first post. It says closed underneath, as this is from the settings of the forums itself, but the first word it says is "Moved:" when a thread is being moved into a different category.
I wasn't saying didn't believe you. My mistake, thanks again
All good, I just wanted to give some clarity as I understand it can be confusing! No problem, have a good one. :)