Legendary skin cosmetics when??

Is it ever possible for Legendary skins to get new cosmetics? In example Resident Evil (I chose this one solely because I don't know much about Silent Hill so pls don't roast me and Stranger Things is leaving sooo) has Claire and Chris as Legendaries and they have so many outfits throughout the series. I'd love to have Claire's Revelations 2 classic outfit, I think it's called Wild Angel or something? Haven't played it in ages but it has a nice vest with bomb shorts and boots. I know Silent Hill as Lisa Garland and Alyssa but I believe they don't count because they're separate individuals, yes?

Anyway, is the possibility ever there that legendaries could receive their own new content?

Comments

  • Never say never, but I somewhat doubt it. That is what makes Jill over Claire even more disappointing. Well, I would be less disappointed if they gave her a RE1 outfit, but I do not even expect that. The licensed stuff is just so sus, I have no clue what they were thinking, we are losing Hawkins somehow. They have some WACK contracts, fam.

  • There's endless cosmetic options for RE. Never say never, but I don't see many coming to the game. My biggest concern too is that they won't be add-ons for legendary characters, but full legendary outfits. Meaning you paid 15 bucks for Chris, but you'll have to pay another 15 if you want his wetsuit and you're not allowed to unlink the sets. Legendaries by their very nature just aren't versatile. Modding filled in the gap there, but apparently that's a no-no.

    Silent Hill could only offer bloodied versions of Cybil and Lisa, based on their secondary "looks" in the first game (inb4 incubator, memory of alessa, maria, eileen, etc. I know, I'm just pointing out the ones we already have). Too bad we can't prestige cosmetics, because that'd be a pretty easy way to add more variety to the legendary skins.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Never say never, but I somewhat doubt it. That is what makes Jill over Claire even more disappointing. Well, I would be less disappointed if they gave her a RE1 outfit, but I do not even expect that. The licensed stuff is just so sus, I have no clue what they were thinking, we are losing Hawkins somehow. They have some WACK contracts, fam.

    Maybe one day we'll get a truly classic Jill cosmetic. I was really looking forward to her S.T.A.R.S outfit with the beret. ๐Ÿ˜”

  • The only issue I see is if the licence holders say "No".

  • I think so, just like Legion has 4 characters with various different skins. Legendary just means it's expensive, not unique.