Suggestion to implement in ONE DAY OR JUST A BIT MORE to make the game better
https://youtu.be/rgr6p70nZnE
BHVR please take these suggestions (not the one for Wraith all seeing, I disagree) if you can, they're gonna make the game so much better.
How long does it take in C++ to change the initial traps for trapper:
Int NInitialTraps = 1;
into
Int NInitialTraps = 3;
?
Literally less than 10 seconds.
Comments
lets just delete hag instead.
Lol, he wants swf tells. - this the type of thing that shows his killer sided mind
Bring back seeing survivor level, or even show mmr.
For sure wont cause lobby dodge infestation xD
While I don't really agree with some of the things Scott says, he legitmately gets called 'Survivor-sided'
idk it's better to criticise the ideas and not the person saying them, trying to discredit people like that ain't right
I want swf tells even as survivor. Warns me:
As a killer - they may be going to bully and genrush, bring slowdown and counters
As a survivor (solo) - I most likely will be abandoned on hook or used as bait, bring self survival perks.
No (Gigachad theme in the background)
Do you have any idea why he's saying what he's saying? Like any?
Many times he said bullshit things killers shouldn't have, and if most of the things that get said are buffs to certain killers...well it's just because the game in not balanced for them, and have little map pressure with their ability
I've heard enough garbage from him so im not totally interested.
Ok but if you say nothing your argument is just biased and has no value.
4 seconds is just insane, it's so long, and also most of his add ons are crappy compared to his best ones
Friendly reminder, Frank's mixtape is still an useless addon. It's been what? 1,5 year now? Still not changed to atleast SOMETHING usefull.