Lexicon charm?

At first I thought it was only on the special hooks but that wouldn't make sense cause anyone can use that perk.

Then I noticed someone have it with the other charms. What am I missing? I bought the DLC but I don't seem to have the charm? I am going through all the charms and don't seee it.

Comments

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    At first I thought it was only on the special hooks but that wouldn't make sense cause anyone can use that perk.

    Then I noticed someone have it with the other charms. What am I missing? I bought the DLC but I don't seem to have the charm? I am going through all the charms and don't seee it.

    Only if you buy the charm through Microsofts Store, Steam Store or Playstation Store will give you the charm, if you bought it with Auric Cells you unfortunately won't be given the charm,

  • I don't know what you mean by Lexicon

  • I think they meant Lament Configuration, but a similar puzzelbox was called a Lexicon in Skyrim.