The most satisfying save
What's the most satisfying safe you can get.
Blinding the killer
Pallet stunning
Waiting for the survivor to wiggle off
Or
Head on the killer
What's the most satisfying safe you can get.
Blinding the killer
Pallet stunning
Waiting for the survivor to wiggle off
Or
Head on the killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're all pretty satisfying
In order:
Flashlight
Head-on
Flashbang/firecracker
Sabo/breakout
Pallet
Bodyblocking
The Spiderman safe. I just did it a few minutes ago on Haddonfield. Jumping out of the double story window when he is starting the pick up animation and then get the safe. Just feels extremly well done :D
Kinda unrelated but I got saved by unbreakable jake next to me. And huntress still got me. And him before that.
He basically threw his life for that save. :(
I didn't expected it for some reason.