Realism/Mobility
Alrighty, so I feel there needs to be some limits to killers mobility. Like, if a killer picks up a downed survivor and falls over 6 feet off a ledge they should drop whomever they're carrying. And if you have running killers like legion, if a downed survivor crosses in front of the path it should trip/stun them. That way you're not completely useless if you're downed as a survivor.
Comments
And survivors should instantly die from a chainsaw!...
Killers are superpowered by the Entity (with some limitations of course). Bringing realism to this game doesn't make much sense.
this
I play both sides. I just think it's easy to be a mouth breather and a killer because it takes less skill. I'm fine with single knocks and everything else. Just make people pay attention to location would be a better skill for killers.
That would make The Game or Haddonfield even more a pain in the ass that these maps already are.
If Survivors go down when falling anything over 6ft I am fine with that.
All of the games base mechanics are fine. We don't really need more additional caveats and mechanics to bloat what is already a perfectly simple movement system.
Oh definitely, I'd totally be down with taking falling damage for survivors. Either insta down or one health state for short fall. I just think carrying someone should be dropped when it's a story down.
You still don't understand that it makes a hell out of The Game or Haddonfield? Hooks are NOT placed to run down stairs. Sometimes you HAVE to fall down while carrying someone.
Just imagine the main building on Crotus Prenn Asylum (or any other 2 story main structure like Ormond, Ironworks, Thompson House etc.) with your mechanic: you would create a totally safe zone for Survivors where they could never be hooked because the way down is too damn long without using gravity! Killers would be required to use both Iron Grasp and Agitation. Would you like that? More basement hooks?