Combo king Challenge
Does this work on Huntress Hatchets? which should be classed as her main weapon.
Or is it m1 only?
Does this work on Huntress Hatchets? which should be classed as her main weapon.
Or is it m1 only?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's M1 only.
And by that I really mean M1 only, not even Legion in feral frenzy will work, since it is technically an ability.
Cheers.
Actually im pretty sure it works with legion. I was watching Tatariu on stream get it.
I got it using Legion's power so this isn't true.
For real? That's actually amazing. I just assumed it wouldn't work, as I've had no luck with Legion doing those older Tomes that require you to smack Survivors with your weapon.
This challenge is in the current level of the current tome. So they might have changed it since it was last in the tome.