Blight, Nurse, Spirit, or some lower tier Killer who gets stomped.

Your game has core issues and if you are committed to MMR and making it more competitive, you had better commit to properly balancing it as well.

Lower tier Killers need buffs and decent Survivors stomp any Killer besides the highest tier ones like Blight Spirit and Nurse.

You are actively punished with a less fun game if you perform well, you either get high enough to get stomped as Killer or stomp/play against the same Killers as Survivor.

I hope you are listening to feedback and are planning on actual changes because this as it currently is is NOT cutting it.

Comments

  • The problem for me is I enjoy playing those lower tier killers better than the top 3. Now sbmm is on I can play them to my hearts content instead of worrying I will hit red ranks anymore. Yes I still get some deathsquads who stomp me to the curb but I am learning to take the loss and enjoy the bp.