Question for the Mods/Anyone Who Can Answer

I got a hacker with Crossplay off and they were on PC, I assume. Where do I go to report them? Is the form application any different?

I reported them in-game, and I have video for anyone thinking that it wasn't a hacker, I'm just wondering how do I report them when they weren't even on my platform.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Pulsar you can use the report form, put as much information as you can on there, with regards to their name/id etc. And if you upload the video to your YouTube, you can just put the link on the form (that way it's quick as it takes ages to upload the video to the support site and it can often fail).

    sorry you faced this :(

  • @Mandy said:

    Pulsar you can use the report form, put as much information as you can on there, with regards to their name/id etc. And if you upload the video to your YouTube, you can just put the link on the form (that way it's quick as it takes ages to upload the video to the support site and it can often fail).

    sorry you faced this :(

    No worries, I'm just surprised that they can get into my games.

    I already uploaded two separate clips of it, plus all the info I could get.