I DID IT!!!!
I got trickster adept on ps4!!
I got trickster adept on ps4!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Proof? And showing the achievement isn't enough proof before you post that
Congrats!
I played Trickster with a controller and holy it is horrible. It must've been horrible for you, but at least you got it!
Why are you questioning it? let them feel happy.
I was being ironic jeez
I now class you as a true God amongst men, having made that! And, in the nicest way possible, I hope never to cross your path during these trials. Ever.
Congrats!
i play on Steam but on controller and there Trickster already feels horrible to control.
can’t imagine how it is on consoles..
Trickster is/was the hardest of the lot, imo. Congratulations on subjecting yourself to that and coming out victorious.
Yeah
Good job!
Nice - Last game I had as Trickster did not end well for me T_T
Your struggles are over now - No pain, only K-Pop.
As much as I hate him, congrats on the achievement man. Trickster is annoying on controller, I play on xbox so I know the pain.
I gave him a try with a controller, how the heck did you do the adept lol.
Hey man congrats on getting the adept!.